OBITUARIES AND SERVICES
- Mary B. Hegen11/15/1929 - 07/01/2020
- Derek Randall Mason01/09/1987 - 06/30/2020
- Joan G. Nisch04/04/1931 - 06/29/2020
- Thomas Stuart Gordon07/09/1956 - 06/19/2020
- Norma O’Neill05/18/1927 - 06/23/2020
- Marlene Sharp09/06/1932 - 06/07/2020
- Phyllis P. Carroll10/04/1933 - 06/21/2020
- John Raymond O’Neil07/14/1952 - 06/21/2020
- Allen Kelly06/03/1945 - 06/16/2020
- John R. English04/30/1958 - 06/15/2020
- 299 Morris Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
N.J. Lic. No. 4059
- 415 Morris Ave
Springfield, NJ 07081
N.J. Lic. No. 4961...
- 1100 Pine Ave
Union, NJ 07083
N.J. Lic. No. 4609...
- 49 Whippany Rd
Whippany, NJ 07981
Christopher J. Lisweski
N.J. Lic. No. 4057...
- 19 Washington Ave
Chatham, NJ 07928
- 345 Main St...
Chatham, NJ 07928
John E. Caffrey
N.J. Lic. No.4398
FUNERAL RESOURCE CENTER
- In New Jersey, more than 50% of people are now choosing cremation over burial and entombment, a trend that is matched nationally as well. In fact, the Cremation Association of North America (CANA) is predicting... ...
- A Green Burial is a form of disposition which allows the deceased individual to recycle back to the earth without chemical preservation, metal caskets, chemically treated wood caskets, and or outer burial vaults. The body... ...
- Bradley Funeral Homes asks all our current and advance-planning families if their loved one was a veteran so that we may ensure proper military honors and benefits are received. Many soldiers receive two or three... ...
- The staff of Bradley & Son Funeral Homes carries our passion for personalized, extraordinary care to every arrangement. We listen to each person’s unique story and create a service to ensure each and every life... ...
- At Bradley & Son Funeral Homes, it is our goal to provide the highest quality memorial service programs to our families. In conjunction with or in lieu of traditional funeral and cremation services, we are... ...
- One of the most visible ways we ensure every life is well remembered is through our tribute services. We feel so strongly about creating lasting personalized memories that we have a dedicated Tribute department who... ...
- Most families want the opportunity to gather immediately after the funeral service to continue the sharing of memories at a local restaurant, hotel, catering hall, church, or private residence. Bradley Funeral Homes is fully equipped... ...
- Browse the many beautiful floral arrangements available for purchase in our store. Delivery is free within Chatham, Springfield, Summit, Union and Whippany....
- Discover a wide selection of funeral and memorial merchandise in the Bradley Store. From caskets to urns, customized monuments to jewelry, you’ll find it all here....
- Download a copy of the current General Price List from Bradley Funeral Homes....
With 80 years of service and experience within our communities, we have grown and adapted to serve you and your family in this time of grief. Our compassionate professionals are here not only to meet, but exceed your expectations. We can help you develop your pre-planning checklist and provide you with a service that your family and friends will remember for years. Bradley & Son Funeral Homes, LLC has provided extraordinary levels of customer service in these areas: Summit, Springfield, Union, Whippany, and Chatham, NJ. Contact us today!